Tuesday, January 16, 2007

really dilemma

They say when a child is born it cries, they also say the reason for crying is the fact that it sees so much uncertainity in the cruel world that it is to meet. I believe that must have been true for me.
When someone joins college I mean university in the independent republic of Kenya, they are happy because they see bright light shining in their futures, some say it is so bright it even scorches their eyes, you can imagine that is what one Man Odonya Japheth was feeling in 2002 when he packed his suitcase and left the village for a great univerisity in his country's capital city Nairobi.
The determinsm thing is an important factor of human life, if I know that 20 days I will be done with some really hard work I am doing then I will be trying very hard to accomplish whatever tasks that I may have been assigned but if I am to do some task and I have no clue on how long it is bound to take then basically I am in trouble. My mind just like any other human mind would definitely want to be free, free because it is human nature.
What does all this fuzz have to do with Odonya the student, now here is the catch, students in the university are supposed to know their exit dates to get a perfect or atleast a clear classification of themselves as , first, second , ... or finalists fso that they can plan their exits, this is not the case with this one guy and many other brothere and sisters in books ofcourse, they have got no idea of how long it is going to take them to be in college. You can imagine the dilemma here, society knows the brother has got to atleast get out of college some day and move on, the funny thing is that it even knows when he should finish and start doing some other things but in his own mind that day is like the return of the messaiah, believe you me it is hell to go through that kind of trouble.
Society is just outwrightly unfair, it is really mess, kenyans talk of the system, yeah it is a bad system why lie.
The system lies and people listen and operate on the lies, no semester has passed peacefully, strikes strikes and strikes, lecturers strikes, students strikes and so on , it is really mess and nobody cares.
The hope, one day these stochastic things will end and we will get detereministic atleast so that we can operate with certainity. Human beings though greatly uncertain love to see certainity when they operate.
Thanks to the great God, hope continues to thrive on the plannet.
Thanks and thanks again....

No comments: